Call center or contact center is a service that is now being overwhelmingly agreed by the Corporations in Bangladesh. Every business ranged from medium-sized consumer brands to Bangladesh government public service provider now agrees to the right of customer service. This is really very good for the general consumer, where there right were never have been admired before.
Consumer care or products brands can always sale or provision their product with sales or warranty. However, to get the customer know that they are committed towards caring their customer they must establish their customer service center. Traditionally a customer service center were an outlet along with their storefront serving with complaints.
Customer Service representatives depends heavily on the call center software they use. Both inbound and outbound call center runs on similar back ground telephony system like asterisk. So the new concepts of a service center where customer can reach over phone to get most of the things done rather visiting the service center.
This helps boost people confidence on services and products they pay for. So getting the best service and products is heavily depend on whether you provide the customer service or not. It is the right of the customer you cannot afford to ignore anymore in Bangladesh.
- Surviving hell in a Bangladesh factory collapse (theseatonpost.com)
- As she lay dying: A story from Bangladesh (kenthinksaloud.wordpress.com)
- Bangladesh: The Price of Cheap Clothes (drudge.com)
- The Value of Great Customer Service (business2community.com)
- Fast, Cheap, Dead: The Bangladesh Factory Disaster (science.time.com)
- Fast, Cheap, Dead: Shopping and the Bangladesh Factory Collapse (science.time.com)
- Bangladesh factory collapse: Retail Council, Loblaw hold conference call (thestar.com)
- Bangladesh building collapse death toll approaches 1,300 (telegraph.co.uk)
- Surviving Hell in a Bangladesh Factory Collapse (abcnews.go.com)
- The horror of Bangladesh Sweatshops (jobmarketmonitor.com)