Mohammed Solaiman Dewan
Apt# 714, 2575 Danforth Ave, M4C 1L5, Toronto.
Mobile: (647) 326 3216, Home: (416) 724 8461 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technically astute Network / Systems Administrator with extensive expertise on all major IT platforms
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Over 9 years of experience in System Administration, configuration, management and Networking
- Proficient in most popular IIS/Apache/Exchange/FTP Server System, Asterisk IP-PBX application Support & Technology Management
- Solid understanding of entire web and CRM application development process, including VMware deployment & backup-recovery.
- Experienced in Linux based Call Center/ VoIP Server System, Bespoke add-on software
- E-commerce & WordPress development with full BPO experience on SEO and social media marketing
- Ability to successfully deliver creative and thought-provoking projects on time and within budget
- Quick learner with positive attitude and eager to take on new opportunities and experiences
- Team player with the ability to also work well independently with little or no supervision
- Familiar or Speak/understand 06 different language and can cope with multi-cultural environment
- Possess Master of Digital Communications and Networks from England
MADD Canada (LCA) Yonge-Eglinton, Toronto || Dec’17 – Till Date||
- Working on behalf of MADD Canada to collect donations in a ultrafast working environment,
- Highly disciplined and courteous presentation and interaction with donors
- Maintaining high KPI of Service and Rebuttals while assuring sales per hour
- Extreme high level of sales efficiency and ensuring performance level every second of working hours.
WordPress Design & Developer Protactiq, Sasktoon, SK, Canada || Sept’17 – Oct’17||
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating themes and plugins
- Developed and maintained web applications and their associated mySQL databases
- Performed technical analysis/design work when necessary
- Transformed visual comps into production-ready web experiences; solved bugs and provided support for team
Web Developer Indigenous Opportunities || Aug’17 – Aug’17||
- Designed and implemented new features and functionality for job posting site
- Added new customized HTML and CSS content to increase traffic and attract visitors
- Optimized and deployed crawler bot for job posting automatically in the site
- Offered input on the functionality of the sites and provided ideas for the best way to deliver the website’s marketing strategies
- Available on standby to assist with any updates or inquiries on the website
Senior System Analyst Government of Bangladesh || 2014 – 2017 ||
- Deployed Linux and windows server & desktop infrastructure and implemented IT services in rural information centers and supervised technical team countrywide
- Communicated and coached staff on the proper and optimal use and care of government IT resources
- Recommended, procured and deployed appropriate additional IT resources and solutions to the end user
- Co-ordinated the development of Web Portal, Knowledge bank, Women TV (IP-TV solutions), and Asterisk based Call Center for rural and underprivileged women
- Arranged training for countrywide rural Technical person to deliver ICT based services in remote areas
- Performed coding and programming tasks on various platforms; managed complex application development projects
- Developed design specifications for comprehensive system software; and provided guidance to IT staff in their areas of expertise
Chief Technical Officer Virgo Contact Center Services Ltd Dhaka || 2011 – 2014 ||
- Planned, organized, directed and controlled call center IT & VoIP operations for both international and domestic dialing
- Maintained multi-tier connectivity and managed predictive IP-PBX dialing system
- Researched and developed of various IP and mobile based VoIP IP-PBX appliances (Elastix, FreePBX, Vicidial, Vicibox with vTiger and Salesforce)
- Oversaw and maintained co-ordination ITES within Virgotech, Virgo E-learning Center, Virgo Catering, the entire Virgo Group members.
- Recruited and supervised IT system engineers, programmers, technicians and other data entry staff
Call Center Project Manager HMC Technology Ltd || 2008 – 2010||
A comprehensive role of CTO and CEO giving birth to an outsourced International call center providing blended voice and non-voice services.
- Plan, Organize, Direct Implement, control and manage the call center project, its operations, Software and Server System Management.
- Develop and implement policies & procedures for call center campaign and ensure connectivity and operation.
- Establish and maintain VoIP Connectivity, ACD, Dialer & IVR Management, Lead Processing, CRM Maintenance.
- Recruit and manage team of call center agents, supervisors, mid-managers to operate and administer call center campaign, system and networks.
Post Grad: M Sc. Digital Communications and Networks March/2006
London Metropolitan University, London, UK. (Assessed as Master of Science by WES Canada)
Bachelor: B. Sc. Computer science and Engineering September/2002
Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (Assessed as B.Sc. Engineering. by WES Canada)
IT VENDOR CERTIFICATIONS:
ITIL Foundation V3 2011
03 months training from Training and online certification || 2015
Developer 6i and Oracle 8 DBA
1-year diploma completed under professional training program of AIICT || 2004
CNAP Diploma, AUST CNAP Center || 2003
References Available Upon Request